From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Paul Yeager
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 2:00 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] possibly OT - ATS-3

Does anyone have current information regarding the ATS-3 satellite?  Is it
still alive, and if so, who is coordinating it's use?

Best I've been able to find is a web page around 2 years old that states an
operating schedule.  Email to the author of that page (Paul Eden) bounce
back.

I realize this may be a bit off-topic, as ATS-3 is not a ham satellite.  I
was hoping somewhere out in amsat-bb-land, someone might have an answer.

Thanks in advance,

Paul W4SKI