From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Paul Yeager
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 17:36
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] More voice on ISS

I've heard voice on the ISS downlink this afternoon (around 17:25 UTC) and
also yesterday afternoon.

Today, it was the female American astronaut, who appeared to answering
thoughtful questions... perhaps a school contact?

Yesterday was packet (which I am not currently decding) for most of the
pass, and then I heard a voice call to a specific station, just before LOS.

73,

Paul W4SKI