Re: More voice on ISS

Was this the one at 1730 UTC or so?  I was driving home from Ellington  when
I caught this just about as the station came up over my horizon here it
Texas.  Got home and just for fun activated the link to the house in VA and
aimed the antennas and there is was as well.

Both Whitson and I have at least one thing in common (probably some more)
but I enjoyed the answer to a question (which I didnt hear) which was
likekly about some of the astronauts she meet as a child.  She said she
hadnt met any but that upon coming to work at JSC she was enormously
impressed with John Young.  John Watts Young (Capt USN.ret) is a first rate
pilot and person.

Robert WB5MZO

>From: AJ9N@aol.com
>To: k8kfj@ntelos.net, w4ski@arrl.net
>CC: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] More voice on ISS
>Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:49:58 -0400
>
>What you were listening to was a scheduled ARISS contact with Stanley Clark
>School in South Bend, Indiana.  The contact was successful with 15
>questions answered.  Peggy Whitson operated NA1SS and the school was
>operating W9AB.  Thanks for listening in.  I post all ARISS schedules to
>the ARISS-press and SAREX bulletin boards on the AMSAT site.
>73,
>Charlie Sufana AJ9N
>ARISS mentor for Stanley Clark
>----