Re: More voice on ISS

On Wednesday, 04 September 2002, Paul Yeager wrote:

> Today, it was the female American astronaut, who appeared to answering
> thoughtful questions... perhaps a school contact?

I heard her also around 1725z.  Heard her mention the callsign W9AB
which is a Club in South Bend, Indiana.  Some obvious questions asked
(judging from her answers) were concerning Cabin Fever and if surgery
could be done in space.  She stated she was growing a little bored
with the food and that her favorities were re-hydrated strawberries
and cookies.  Also, that she had to converse with Sergei in Russian
because his English wasn't that good.  :-)

73 //Gary -K8KFJ-
West Virginia