Re: Re:More Alon/Alat, WinOrbit, and Squint

Stacy;

Thanks for the reply!

As suggested by another repsondent, I added 180 to Alon and changed the
sign of Alat, but indicated squint ranges from about 55 to 140 for the pass
here in western NC (EM85) starting around 2200 UTC on 09/05/02.

If those numbers are correct, I'll not be working A0-40 for a while with my
modest setup.... but something just doesn't look right.  Could those
numbers be correct?

Thanks & 73!
Paul W4SKI