More Alon/Alat, WinOrbit, and Squint

Okay... I've cleared one hurdle... I discovered that I must restart
WinOrbit for it to read the A0-40.att file.  Now Alon/Alat are constantly
displayed at 45/2, but the displayed squint figure seems way high!

For example, for the pass that begins here in Western NC (EM85) around 2200
UTC on 09/05/02, the displayed squint ranges from 45 to 152 degrees!

I had heard that squint was getting worse, but has it really gotten THAT
bad?  I suspect that I have failed to fully set up WinORbit to properly
display squint for AO-40.  I certainly hope that is the case... as I doubt
I can work it at 45 degrees squint, let alone at 152!

Thanks in advance for your help!

73,
Paul W4SKI