Alon/Alat, WinOrbit, and Squint

Help!

I have been trying to get WinOrbit to display squint for AO-40.  I have
created a AO-40.att file in the databases/sat directory, with an attitude
section as follows (latest numbers from the AMSAT-DL page):

[Attitude]
Alat = 2
Alon = 45

I suspect that I have failed to do something correctly, or have missed
something.  Running WinOrbit in simulation mode, Alon = 0 and Alat = 0 when
MA = 0 in the table window.

Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Paul W4SKI