Beacon +20 net

Conditions will be marginal, but if anyone wants to struggle thru with me,
I'll be on at 1400z 06sep02.

We were honored on the last one with our Operations, Keith, w5iu, operating
portable, no less!!  O10 and O13 nets had a pretty good sprinkling of the
powers that be....???

Exposure will again be the Pacific area, for western and west central US and
  Canada...We had 14 brave souls on our last one, and we'll keep trying...

How about one of you stalwarts on the east coast doing the same thing with
Europe.
Maybe you are, and we are not hearing about it??

Very simple, congregate like we do anytime the bird is usable, Beacon +20....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....