From: Gunther Meisse
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Sent: 9/3/02 6:27 PM
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] ANS

Jim & others:
You know, I think the FCC would be hard pressed to give a ham any
trouble
over O-7 usage in the 432 band since the freq is still within the band
assigned for Amateur use. Besides, the FCC does such a feeble job of
policing any part of the spectrum, unless there is a complaint, that I
sure
would not worry about it.
73
Gunther