9913 Coax

A very big thank you to all that replied to my question regarding 9913
cable.The response was overwhelming. Over the weekend and between rain
showers many of your suggestions were tried. All indications point to
the fault being in the cable. I have not taken the cable down as yet,
nor have I taken the connector off at the shack end ( for obvious
reasons, don't have flood insurance hi hi ). So as stated Ill wait until
the LMR 400 arrives and replace it . Then Ill see if I get any water out
of the 9913 when its on the ground..

So once again thanks to all for your help. This is what makes this a
great hobby. Total strangers helping out each other in atime of need.
Hope that someday I can return the help that you all have shown
73's
de Gerry ve4gtb