Re: AO40 dish

I have to agree with Roy.  In ham radio, when talking antennas, bigger is
better.  The better your antennas are, the more you'll enjoy the hobby,
irregardless of the band or mode.  I have a three foot dish and it receives
well with a cheap downconverter.

  I just wish the command team would try and get the omni's working
again.  Sometimes I wonder if it bothers them to know that there is a
satellite in range, open for business, and know one can use it.