From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Roy Schulz
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2002 5:29 AM
To: amsat-bb
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] AO40 dish

a 60cm dish may be all you need to hear the satellite under good conditions,
but you'll never be sorry if you can get a 10 foot dish working for you...

lot's of flexibility there, as long as you can make it track accurately...

it can be your downlink, and your uplink antenna for all the AO-40 bands
simultaneously..

You won't need to spend your money on amplifiers..

and you'll hear everything that's on the bird, at any time..

convinced yet..??

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver