RE: AO40 dish

>You won't need to spend your money on amplifiers..
>and you'll hear everything that's on the bird, at any time..
>convinced yet..??

No not convinced yet :^)

Though we do live in very different parts of the world.

I have 360 degrees to the horizon (well the Atlantic Ocean), and have max
elevations around 59 degrees. The 60cm dish + patch feed + kuhne converter
is all I need through the whole pass. A 10ft dish would be a liability in my
region which is a hurricane zone.

Cheers
Paul, VP9MU

This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and may be privileged and/or subject to the
provisions of privacy legislation.  It is intended solely for the
person to whom it is addressed and review by anyone else
is unauthorised.  Any use, disclosure, reproduction,
modification or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or
any part thereof, other than by the intended recipient, is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, please notify the
sender of this e-mail immediately by return e-mail and
destroy the message and all copies in your possession.

Oil Management Services Ltd