Re: Working for AMSAT

Fred was heard mentioning ...
>              Several months back there were a number of postings re
> "Working for AMSAT".  I copied them as " potentially useful" but they
> were lost in a hard drive glitch a few weeks ago.   I'd now very much
> like to get my hands on them again.  Can anyone help please?

The amsat-bb archives may contain what you are looking for ...

The past 100 day's archives are at ...
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/100day/threads.html

The "Working for AMSAT" thread seems to start at ...
http://www.amsat.org/amsat/archive/amsat-bb/100day/msg24720.html

Hope this is what you were looking for!

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ