Re: Re:Re:SSTV

SNIP!!!
> >maybe its finally time for Leila on L band?
> >Kevin
> >WA6FWF
>
> Kevin,
> It is not clear to me that this was an L-band uplink.
>
> Because of the signal pattern, Leila seems very forgiving of SSTV.  It is
> quite possible to get an SSTV signal above the beacon on U-band and not
> trigger Leila.  Setting Leila at the level necessary to beat down SSTV
> would be very hard on SSB.
>

> --

Hello Stacey, you are right that Leila is more forgiving of sstv than ssb but I have heard Leila chase sstv around also... and at
less than beacon level, but a lot of sstv stations  are moving to L band since the pictures are so much cleaner from less
interference, So I wouldn't rule out L band either...
73's
Kevin
wa6fwf