Re: SSTV

Yeah, it was disheartening to try and work the bird this morning.  I was out on my driveway with a portable system (18" dish and a 6x2 Yagi) and could not get any kind of signal into the bird with both the W and JA stations running SSTV practically simultaneously.  The one station was easier to find than the beacon :-)  I heard WX7U on CW but hardly anyone else.  I finally gave up, came in to the "main" station, and worked 7L4OSU on CW before I lost the bird behind my chimney.
73,
Jerry, K5OE