Re:Re:SSTV

Kevin said:

>maybe its finally time for Leila on L band?
>Kevin
>WA6FWF

Kevin,
It is not clear to me that this was an L-band uplink.

Because of the signal pattern, Leila seems very forgiving of SSTV.  It is
quite possible to get an SSTV signal above the beacon on U-band and not
trigger Leila.  Setting Leila at the level necessary to beat down SSTV
would be very hard on SSB.