Re: 9913 Coaxial Cable

Gerry,

I had this problem with 9913 several years ago.  I happened to have an air
compressor.  So I took both connectors off the cable and hooked the
compressor on one end.  I did this in a crude fashion with tape.  When I
hit the cable with aobut 70 lbs of air pressure, water spurted out the
other end like a water hose!!  I just left the air compressor on for
several hours blowing air through the cable.  This and better water
proofing allowed me to use the cable for several more years before
discarding in favor of more flexible material.

Hope this helps.

73...Jim...W5VZF.

Dr. Jim Akers
Dept. of Electrical