6F1LM (xe2at)

Dear friends, the conmemorative call 6F1LM will be on the air from today Sep 2 until I can complete 700 QSOs , this is the LXX
years from FEDERACION MEXICANA DE RADIOEXPERIMENTADORES MEXICANOS ( FMRE), is the same that ARRL, so I need just said Hi , all
QSOs in all satellites are valid,like W4AMI Award. So please I will call to everybody all days all satellites.
There are a conmemorative QSL,you need send a QSL VIA BUROE, no DIRECT to the FMRE adress and Ramon Santoyo (100% QSL ) will se
nd the beautiful  6F1LM QSL..
Thanks for your valious time and enjoy the Labor day...
73 de Al
XE2AT now 6F1LM