Re: Signal Source for 2.4GHZ

Mike,

I have been selling signal sources that are made from used Gardiner
downconverters that will produce an S-9 signal within about 100' at 2397.840
MHZ (141.840 MHZ on 2 meters) for $17.50 plus shipping. They require no
modifications to generate a signal on this frequency.  They are weatherproof
and have a built in dipole.  They are powered by 12 to 20 volts through the F
connector.

With the package, I also provide a 12 MHZ crystal that will solder in from
above,  without board removal, and provide a signal at about 2400.020 MHZ.  I
also provide information on how to bring the signal level up to about -15 dBM
or better if you feel like cuttng out some interesting boards.

Emaill me at: k5gna@aol.com and I will send a price list.

Bob Seydler
K5GNA
k5gna@aol.com