Re: South up meter faces, better URL

Dave,

These parts are on an aluminum faceplate and are orginal equipment from
Yaseu,  I did not make them. Yaseu put the numbers on with the zero degrees
for south, they also did it on the other meter faces I have also.

I have a number of new repair parts for rotors from Yaseu and these faces
were among them.  I also have some meter faces for the larger face meters --
KR-400 and KR-600.

Bob