Re: South up meter faces, better URL

Bob

Nice job on the N-E-S-W-N lettering....but the heading numbers are still
for the North heading version, Most of us use the numerical beam heading
info off our computer programs not N-S-E-W

Dave

At 09:47 AM 8/31/02 -0400, BobsImsai8800@aol.com wrote:
>From: K5GNA,
>
>I put 5 of the South up meter faces for the G-5400 on Ebay for $7.50 each.
>
>The other URL for the Ebay listing I entered last night was the wrong one,
>try this one.  Copy from the first "http" to the last "=25"  as the BB may
>skew the text, but it should work if you copy it all.
>
>http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=k5gna&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25
>
>You can also go to Ebay and click the "search" tab, then click the by
>"seller" tab, then enter "k5gna" in the search blank.
>
>Please respond to: k5gna@aol.com
>
>Bob Seydler
>K5GNA
>----

Dave
NR1DX
nr1dx@arrl.net

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns a lesson he can learn no other
way" .... Mark Twain