South up meter faces, better URL

From: K5GNA,

I put 5 of the South up meter faces for the G-5400 on Ebay for $7.50 each.

The other URL for the Ebay listing I entered last night was the wrong one,
try this one.  Copy from the first "http" to the last "=25"  as the BB may
skew the text, but it should work if you copy it all.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=k5gna&c

ompleted=0&sort=3&since=-1&include=0&page=1&rows=25

You can also go to Ebay and click the "search" tab, then click the by
"seller" tab, then enter "k5gna" in the search blank.

Please respond to: k5gna@aol.com

Bob Seydler
K5GNA