Re: [ans] ANS-244 Weekly Satellite Report

No one has heard SO-41 in weeks. I think the weekly report should mention
this, as it may be common knowledge to those who frequent the -bb, but not
to many of the other would be users. Thanks for the rest of the report Mike.

73, Drew, KO4MA

" to Majordomo@amsat.org