Re: 435MHz-PA

Hi,

> I have not been able to cross reference or find the specifications for
> the MRF 182 RF transistor.

	It's data sheet is included in Motorola's DL110 of 1996.
	It's general specs: 30W, 1GHz, 28Volts, N-channel power MOSFET.
	Minimum Pow Gain @ 960MHz listed 11dB (class-B I guess).
	There are 2 complete S-parameter tables for freqs from 20MHz to 1.5GHz,
one for Vds=13.5V another for Vds=28V.

	73 de Nando, CX6DD