AO-40 or ANY velocity

Good Morning!

Nice discussion about AO40's velocity.    I suspect that the "my
kids"  comment by  Stacey was about "my students" ???????

I do not think there are words in Physics (or Life, for that matter) that
are more important than "Frame of Reference".   Umteen years later I have
students tell me that was the one thing that stuck with them (I was really
hoping for more, but  "OH WELL")

Jim Jipping,  W8MRR
AMSAT 5512