RE: AO40 velocity

Thanks Rolf,
Yes, I thought I copied part of your call, but I wasn't hearing your signal
well.  I want to work all the DX I can. It's been a long time since I've
been able to work DX on a satellite.  I was hoping more Europe would have
been on last night but I guess everyone was still in bed.  I'll definitely
try and work you.  I barely got Gerard, F6BEG, last night. His signal was
weak too.  I've dusted off my electronic paddle, so my CW sounds like I'm a
novice trying to make a first contact.  It was so bad I almost disconnected
it and put the straight key back on.  If people want to use AO-40 all they
can, they'll need to do more CW at the higher squints, because when RUDAK
comes back, the good ol boys will get prime time again.

73