View from Space

This is a little OT but its space related.  I came across this press release
while reading sci.space.news ... interesting photos for folks who like this
sort of stuff ...

September 11: One Year Viewed From Space
http://www.spaceimaging.com/gallery/9-11/default.htm

This archive is unique; you will not find another like it in
the world. We hope it will help you, the media, in your ongoing
coverage of the September 11 anniversary.

Space Imaging routinely sells satellite images of newsworthy
events to the media; however, it is the company's policy to not
charge for any images related to September 11. All of the images
on this site are free to use; we ask only that you include a
photo credit citing "Space Imaging" as the source. To access the
image, simply left-click it with your mouse, then right click
and select "Save Target As" from the menu.

73 de JoAnne WB9JEJ