Yaesu B5600 Rotators

Hello Everyone,

I am in search for some parts for a Yaesu B-5600 Elevation rotator.

I need the plastic (nylon) gear that goes on to the motor shaft and is
held on with a small spring clip. My friends at Yaesu say I must buy a
complete new

motor (now this really shocks me)  but my motor is fine.

Anyone know of someone (Norms Rotor Service appears to carry US made
equipment only) or somewhere where a person can get some parts like a
rotor guy who

specializes in Yaesu Rotators ?

Anyhow I have found a way to cheat a bit and get a bit more life from
the old gear by raising the motor off of its mounting plate with washers
and have

The drive gear run on the part of the gear that is not worn. This may
work for a bit but I would like to get the proper gear before winter.

I wish to thank anyone who sends any info in advance.

73 de VE7WFG

Bill
Armstrong, BC
DO00JK