From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of Bob V Johnson
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2002 2:27 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] AO40 velocity

Hello
I was asked how fast "those things" go.  I took a guess and probably was
fairly correct.  That got me thinking how fast really is it.  Given the
MA, at that part of the orbit is there a formula that would yield the
velocity at that point?

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle, Wa.
"everything is a learning curve"