Microwave Update, October 2000

Hello the net,

Microwave Update 2002, 24-25-26-27 October in Enfield CT is shaping
up to be the major event this year for ham radio microwavers as well
as VHF and UHF enthusiasts.

I am expecting 250 to 300 people from around the world.

As the Doorprize Chairperson, I am asking each of you to contribute
to the success of this national event.

Does your employer manufacture or distribute items of interest to
hams ?      if so who do I contact to solicit a donation ?

Name , telephone number, e-mail address would be handy.

Does your employer have excess inventory that will only be put
in the dumpster ?   If so, ham radio usable items could be donated.

Have you made a special printed circuit board with published
articles ?    If so consider donating a few PCBs or kits.

Do you deal with part vendors or sales representatives on ham
radio usable items ?
If so, hit up these local folks for a donation.

Let me know how you can help.

Stan, WA1ECF  Cape Cod, MA  FN41