Re: Communications thru P5-A

At 23:22 28/08/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>We still have plenty of time, to prepare ourselves for the P5-A.
>At his moment, i am building a 6 m antenna, which i got for free.

In the UK, local bye-laws require that we have to apply for planning
permission for ANY dish over 60cm ( the normally accepted broadcast TV size
) , so the prospect of doing anything on the scale required just does not
even bear thinking about.

Most areas require permission for anything over about 3M high!

Good luck
John G4DMF