Re: Communication thru P5-A

In a message dated 8/28/02 4:03:36 PM EST, JReicher@hrblock.com writes:

> Gentlemen -
>  Please take your childish spat OFF AMSAT-BB.

Right, It did get alit out of hand on my part.  I apologist to the list.

But, some parting shots.  It doesn't matter whether or not the maxmium output
of Viking Orbiters was 30 watts or 20 watts.  But, the maxmium output was in
fact 30 watts, as I wrote.   And Robert is also wrong on exactly what stop
the Viking Lander's operations.

--Chris Vancil