Re: Access to AO40 at mid orbit (was AO40 reschedule......)

>Hi Dave,
>
>Beacon+20 looks to be the defacto AO-40 watering hole.
>I'll check it out whenever I'm on.
>Greg KO6TH

Very good, Greg...Thursday 29aug02 at 1300z most of the US and Canada have
a pretty
good shot at the pacific group starting at fair squints, and improving.  By
1600z
west US and Canada get good squints at most of the pacific...

Sometimes we get a pretty good group at the Beacon+20; condx shud improve as we
get into fall and winter.  I'll be on tomorrow ~1300z...

I've got two receivers connected at all times, so I copy simul telemetry
for Paul....
my early rising is not wasted in any event...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....