Re: Communication thru P5-A

You have been wrong and don't simply fess up and mound BS on BS.  What
convinces you of anything has little merit with me.  And I hope others will
bother to read both those PDF files and actual comprehend the meaning and not
take your BS for truth.

I don't believe you knew Mars' location without looking it up for one moment!

The Viking Orbiter transmitter outputed 30 watts, MGS outputs 25 watts and MO
outputs about 20 watts, so 50 watts with a big dish is important.  And this
is baseline.  If they fly it with advanced solar panels or increase the
square area of the cells it will be closer to the 100 watts.  But as you are
a neo-luddite (with non of the "rightness" of luddites) I don't believe for a
second you care.  Robert, go stick your head back into the dirt, where it
belongs.

--Chris Vancil