RE:Looking for parts

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request.  The push nuts and the DIN
plugs can be found at several different suppliers.  If anyone would like a
summary of what I was told, please respond off the list and I will send you
a summary.  Now if I can just get that Nova for DOS problem resolved . . .

73,

Ron VE7VVW

---