VE3JW AO-40

Hi ALL

I had hoped to inform you today that we had
made numerous European QSO's via AO-40
last night.  The system installation and set up
is complete and appears to be functioning
all OK.  However the museum security would
not permit us to be in the building after 11 pm
which is just when we had access of the satellite.

We are checking into the possibility of an early
morning operation with North Americans. If that
doesnt work out we will just have to wait until
late in Sept or early Oct when AO-40 begins
to come up earlier in the evening.

In any case I want to thank you all for your help
and support as OARC club members in responding
to the request by the OVMRC for some assistance
in getting the VE3JW museum satellite station on AO-40.

Clare VE3NPC