Re: Lightning protection

Hello Phil, Jamie & Jim,

Noticed your message and remembered that I had a link to the Industrial
Communication Engineering website in my bookmarks.
http://personal.isla.net/ice/ Sure wish they had a better site with a
few more keywords and meta tags. It would make things easier for
everyone.

Alternate sources are:

http://www.eham.net/cart/  (I've bought ICE products through them)
http://www.arraysolutions.com/   (As mentioned by Phil)
http://www.radio-ware.com/   (Radioware sold the ICE Beverage
terminators)

Hope that helps you. They make great stuff and used properly, should
save you some sleepless nights.

73,

Mark Fossum - N0NSV