HR1LW QRV on AO40

Just had a QSO with HR1LW in Tegucigalpa, Honduaras, EK34cb.  2401.370 MHz,
SSB.  He gave his name as Yosy (Yoshio in the callbook).  It was a new one
for me (#115), and he had a pileup going for a little while.  QSL direct.

Lots of activity on AO40 tonight, with a mutual window between Europe and
the Eastern half of the U.S.  The near-perigee range allows me to hear AO40
through Silver Maple trees that make SSB contacts nearly impossible at
apogee.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA