Lightning protection

Hello:

I am designing and installing a fixed satellite antenna array on a short
Rohn 25G tower.  After some of the most impressive lightning displays
this past weekend - which cost 4 lives - I've been giving more serious
thoughts to lightning protection.  On the HF array, I use Polyphaser
gear and a substantial ground screen and single point ground.  What are
the recommendations for this kind of setup taking into account 3 coax
runs, 2 rotator cable runs and DC injection at the shack to power a
downconverter ?

Jamie
WB4YDL