Re: Looking for an AO-40 dish

Muzak dishes appear to becoming available as well as Muzak has switched to
Dish Network to carry their feeds.

I've even seen a few around town that were left at businesses, see if
you can haul it away for them.

Or, ask the local Muzak dealer.  The ones I got seems to be identical to the
earlier PrimeStar dishes (the "standard" looking offset fed ones, not the
newer "squished" ones).

Wind a 4.25 or 5.25 turn helix for a feed, and you should be good to go.

Fred W0FMS