Re: Communication thru P5-A

Chris.

Do you have any idea of the difference in distance between the earth and the
Moon and the Earth and Mars?

Figure that out then work some path loss numbers and if you continue to
think that a amateur satellite in orbit around Mars is going to be picked up
at any reasonable data rates on anything approaching the type of dish
antenna that an average ham can put up then you can sail on with your state
of knowledge.

Robert WB5MZO

Robert Oler WB5MZO Houston TX