Re: Communication thru P5-A

Hi Scott,

Before you start sounding as stupid as Oler try looking up EME and weak
signal communications.  You don't need a 80 foot in diameter dish or massive
arrays, lots of power, and tons of money to do EME.  You wont hear comms but,
you can send with an order of magnitude smaller dish with reasonable power at
reasonable costs.

Lots of HAM the world over do EME and this would increase interest in doing
Earth Mars Earth.  A good place to learn more about EME is here:
http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/

73s,
--Chris Vancil