Uploading tlm from AO40rcv to Goddard

I routinely collect AO-40 telemetry and email it to the archive. Gunther
Meisse, W8GSM, informs me that there is a pgm module that allows AO40rcv to
send the telemetry to Goddard as is it received, then piped out to the P3T
users via the internet for display.

Can anyone point me to the site, or send me, the pgm module needed and
specifics on setting it up? (Gunther is on holiday in the boonies.) I might
as well be sending the telemetry live to Goddard while I'm capturing it
here.

73,
Ken, W7KKE CN75xa