RE: Could use some help

Hello Luc

> The only thing I really miss, is a
> way to calculate the squint of satellites. Does anyone has sources how to
> archive this? Even if it is based on PASCAL.

James Miller (G3RUH) has the PLAN13 program in BASIC which includes squint
calculations.

http://www.amsat.org/amsat/articles/g3ruh/111.txt

Being BASIC, if you want to convert it into a structured language with
variables in local scope, it's a bit of work - I'm doing exactly that
myself. The good news is that in so doing, I'm learning a great deal about
how it works.

Good luck!

Howard G6LVB