From: "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfiscus@mcn.net>
To: "Brad Rich" <n6gr@san.rr.com>
Cc: <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 11:20 AM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] N3IYR AO-40 Dish

Brad, I have the 3' N3IYR dish.  I'll let you know tomorrow or monday how
it performs.  Haven't tried it yet, but tonights the night.  I'm using the
Transystem downconverter with it. I can't believe how long it taken me to
get here.

If my system works good, people won't be hearing me on the LEO's anymore.

KB7ADL