Could use some help

As some of you may know I am currently working on an Linux prediction program.
Today I have dropped all the prediction code from predict, and converted it
to an C port of Dr TS. Kelso's PASCAL library sgp4-plb26a made by Neoklis
Kyriazis. It does work excellent so far. The only thing I really miss, is a
way to calculate the squint of satellites. Does anyone has sources how to
archive this? Even if it is based on PASCAL.

Thanks in advance for any hint!

73's, Luc