Smoke test on AO-40 tonight.

Got my 3' n3iyr dish mount figured out and it's going up today for the
AO-40 pass tonight.  Hopefully I'll be making my first AO-40 qso and if I'm
lucky, it will be a DX contact. Sure wish the alon/alat were better. 34/0
wasn't what I was hoping for on my first try at AO-40.  What are people
finding the relative change in MB strength to be at different Squints and
MA's?  For example, is the beacon stronger when the satellite is close and
squint 70, and weaker when the satellite is further away and the squint 40?
Would it be strongest at MA 128 squint 0?
   Is there an active AMSAT AO-40 IRC channel where hams chat while they're
waiting for the passband to turn on?  And Dave, what phase and location
should I look for your AO-40 net?

73, KB7ADL
Montana

I want some AO-40 QSL cards so try and work me if you can!