Re: Nova for Windows Lockup

I am a recent purchaser of Nova for Windows and have noticed that "customer
service" seems to be quite lacking from Norther Lights. Has this always been
the case? Previous user comments had prompted me to purchase NfW due to
their positive nature. When I have questions, however, I cannot seem to get
any response from the Nova reflector (which appears to be moderated by
NLSA).