RE: Nova for Windows Lockup

Jim,

I'm having a similar situation here with Nova 2.1s when I select any
auto-track option.  I run a 650MHz PC clone with 256M of RAM, Win-2000 Pro,
a Satellite Tracker Jr on the az-el rotor and the W6IHG Radio Tuner program
on my IC-910.  As a temporary workaround, I've had good success (so far) by
selecting the view option that allows the map views, frequency display,
rotator display, etc., to be present outside of the main Nova window.  The
option is available via the setup/general/view options area.  I tried to
post this tip on the Nova reflector, but it appears to be off-line.  Now,
you have me worried about updating the keps....

73 de Dan, KB4L
AMSAT#33712